Monday, August 16, 2010

All Good Things Must Come To An End

Today has been an incredibly productive day…after bath time for our dirty puppy, Agape, we got started on the long list of house projects that have been piling up for oh, two years… When we first moved in to this house every room was painted. We had a bright pink room, a bright red/tan room, a light blue room, a dark green room, a purple room and a main color of tan. It was a little much if you ask me. So over these last two years we have slowly been painting and trying to cover up the crazy color palette the previous owners created. Recently we finished painting our pool table/bar rooms (which have yet to see a pool table or bar) and replaced old white carpet with laminate flooring.





Today I finally convinced my handy man to hang some of the pictures and decorations I’ve collected over the last few months.

 
- I'd like to thank Kim for most of the ideas and inspiration -
 


...the day is still not over...my handy man turned painter has decided to make the ultimate sacrifice. Say bye-bye to the oh so beautiful Harley Davidson kitchen. All good things must come to an end.

1 comment:

  1. It looks fantastic! It was so strange at first when I saw the pictures on the wall cause they looked SO much like mine, then I saw the shoutout and scrolled to the bathroom pic. Well done, if I may say so myself! ; ) Glad you liked my decorating that much! And, also.... RIP Harley kitchen. It was definitely time! lol

    ReplyDelete